Finished Layout: Yosemite

I'm taking a quick break from Showcase recaps to show off a finished layout from this summer!

My school trip to Yosemite was such a major event (6 days and 5 nights with 250 eighth graders, to be exact), that I created an entire digital 12x12 album with my photos from the week. I had incredible landscape photos, mixed with fun pictures of the students hiking and having a great experience away from the school campus.

For my annual family album, I like to include everything that took place in sequence, even if I created an individual album just for that event. So I made a 2-page layout with just a few of my very favorite photos from the trip, and here's what I came up with!



My pictures of layouts are never perfect, since I take them while they're on the table and try to crop to show the 12x12 result... but you get the idea! This 2-page layout represents exactly what I enjoyed most about my Yosemite trip.

Back to the Showcase recap next!

No comments:

Post a Comment